Pressent from Canada - Whats should i get ?

faff

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2006
south wales
my Gfriends family just come back last week they got me a hennessy expedition a-sym for £60 with snake skins and a free t-shirt :)

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Hi Loz,

how about some Arc'Teryx kit (a rucksack or clothing), which is a lot cheaper over there (especially around Vancouver). It's mostly not green or camo but really good kit in any case.

Have a look at the Mountain Equipment Coop website (http://www.mec.ca/) for other inspirations...

Hope that helps :confused:

Mike

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
loz. said:
Relation in Canada at moment - offered to bring something home - what should i ask for ???

Loz
A more serious suggestion this time. What about a pair of snowshoes? I got a pair a couple of years ago and they are great. I believe they make some fantastic shoes in Canada where they have tones of experience of snow. :rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hey Tadpole - can I have your share then?
Maple Syrup is heaven on earth - get the relly to bring back gallons and you can then send samples to all your good friends!
Ever your good friend
John.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Shania Twain (SP).

Or a double bit felling axe, they are about £15 out there and unobtainable here.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Definitely think about a Grohmann knife...or four.....

There are various models - I have the Boat knife. All the fixed blade outdoor models are suitable for bushcraft. The cheapest way is to buy them as a kit. If your relative is in Nova Scotia, i understand the factory at Pictou also sells seconds at good prices.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE