Prequel to auction no 2....

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I do think we should avoid clogging up the forum with new threads. Having a cut off of items submitted after three days being held over to the next week would help. However, it might be an idea then to have people PM you their offers of items. Otherwise when they post on the thread people may start bidding, not realising that the item will be held over for a week.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
MagiKelly said:
I do think we should avoid clogging up the forum with new threads. Having a cut off of items submitted after three days being held over to the next week would help. However, it might be an idea then to have people PM you their offers of items. Otherwise when they post on the thread people may start bidding, not realising that the item will be held over for a week.
True, but I do intent to keep a good eye on it and if people do bid, it would not show up on the next review and not count.....Tis a hard one, but it worked well last time and I do want to keep it to as close as poss to the same format. I think a cut off point of after 3 days is good, I will state that and again after the 3 days are up, and anything listed after that will go onto the following auction....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE