Predator 45 patrol pack, Montane Extreme Jacket, Zebralight SC80, Maxpedition admin

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Following items for sale

Karrimor SF Predator Patrol 45. Great bag has not seen extensive use and is top condition. I fitted 3 genuine MOD black waterbottle pouches using tacties, they can be removed and used normally. Each of the pouches has a snow valise sewn into them with drawstring. £90 on reserve

IMG_0722.jpgIMG_0723.jpgIMG_0725.jpg

Montane Extreme Jacket XL. This is a fibre pile jacket, pertex outer and reinforced elbows. Hood is detachable. This has been worn once only and is in as new condition. SOLD

IMG_0718.jpgIMG_0720-1.jpg

Zebralight SC80 torch. Takes C123 or AA 220lm. More details here

http://www.zebralight.com/SC80-220Lm-AACR123A-Flashlight_p_71.html

No scratches £35 SPF

IMG_0726.jpg
Maxpedition Admin pouch. This is brand new never used but no tags. Comes with suitable tacties SOLD

IMG_0727.jpgIMG_0728.jpg

I also have a genuine MOD short back PLCE Bergen in OG with side pockets. I'll have to dig this one out any interest PM me.

Payment is via paypal, you pay the fees but postage is free

More items for sale here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102055

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup, are you leaving these on this weekend? I'm going to have a push and drop some prices on my sales + listing a couple of extra items to hopefully raise the brass for your bag. Cheers

Sep 25, 2010
Scotland
Might be interested in the Montane extreme jacket - no idea how to pay with paypal though! I see you're in Perthshire too - if this weather ever improves I might be able to collect with cash - this of any interest to you?
Cheers.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
A bump works, final reduction on the torch to shift it. Cracking piece of kit and you'll not see similar at that price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE