Precista 93 PRS-18Q

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Now sold, thanks

Up for sale as it doesn't get worn often enough to justify keeping it is my Precista, bought new by me from Time Factors on the 10th of March 2015 (so has just over a weeks worth of warranty left). These are currently unavailable new and this one is in excellent condition with a scratch free sapphire crystal and only the faintest of wear marks on the side of the casing. My camera won't pick them up but the photos below are unedited aside from cropping.
The only slight issue with it is that the lume dot at the 12 o'clock position on the bezel is missing, obviously this doesn't affect the operation of the watch which runs perfectly.
New bezel inserts are available to buy from TF if it would bother you.
Complete with original purchase guarantee card, cleaning cloth and twin storage case plus the TF supplied black NATO strap.
Looking for £165 including (UK only) delivery by RMSD with payment via BT or £170 with payment via PayPal. Also happy to meet or deliver locally within reason to save on postage.

Thanks for looking and thanks to BushcraftUK

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE