Pouches / bags

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Been making a few leather pouches/bags up recently to house a few Xmas pressies for friends and family, all made from calf leather with leather thong closure

Pouches.jpg

The large pouch on the top row left hand side is for my boys to give to the wife of the landowner who's woods we use, as a thank you gift from them for letting us use the woods, the boys are going to make some ginger biscuits up, which will then go in the pouch, this combined with the sheath i made for the landowner himself should make up a nice combination and a fairly unique thank you gift, the sheath is made from 3mm veg tan

ADscn5516.jpg

Also had a play with some scraps of leather i had lying around and came up with this pouch, goat leather side and calf leather gusset

Pouch2.jpg

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
@ Dean / Ozhaggishead you both have PM's

@ Skog - ive sold a few in the past, but tbh im not a great fan a making these, only made these up to house a few Chrimbo gifts, still ive loads of leather left over, so you never know, i might get the urge to make a few more over the Chrimbo period if the weather is carp and i cant get out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE