Post Xmas clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi all,

Having done quite well over Xmas, as did swmbo, I need to make some space and try and pay off the overdraft.

Up for your consideration are -

Hennessy hammock expedition Asym with Hennessy hex fly tarp, original storage bag and snakeskins. Used but good condition with no wear or fraying.
£90 to your door including fees and RMSD.

adaquhu7.jpg

Next up is a British army bivi bag in superb condition, no marks, rips or holes.
£15 including fees and RMSD SOLD

9epepaja.jpg

Cold steel OSS hunting knife with kydex sheath. Barely used and in as new condition.
£55 including fees and RMSD over 18's only

urazequn.jpg

Walter P99 tactical knife with shoulder rig/belt sheath - this is a very solid knife and had never been used.
£50 including fees and RMSD over 18's only

6a5ebuvy.jpg

rune7eny.jpg

Marine band harmonica in C, hardly used.

5e8e7a4a.jpg

10x25 compact binos, good little pair now surplus to requirements - new pair for Xmas :)

azypypep.jpg

Last up a leather possibles pouch approx 3"x5" when flat.
£7.50 including fees and RMSD

y6yvury4.jpg

I also have a couple of items I need rid of, first two people to buy something have the choice of either a blue string hammock or green silk sleeping bag liner for free - first come first served!

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
Ideally I would like to do them together unless its the hammock your interested in as without the tarp I think it will be difficult to sell.
If so I would do the hammock for £50.

All the best, Hamster

cheers, to be honest it was the tarp im looking at.

if you find a buyer for the hammock and not the tarp can i have first dibs? btw what model is it? i.e. what material as i believe there are different options, oh and what colour is it :)

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
One last item I forgot to add.

Bushnell yardage pro sport 450 laser range finder with case in superb condition.
Checked this afternoon and in fully working order.
£50 including fees and RMSD SOLD

zu9apu6a.jpg

3a3u4ysu.jpg

Cheers, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE