possibles pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
the first one is made from 3mm veg tanned leather and the front part is wet formed english bridle leather. the flap is secured with a brass sam brown stud. the actual internal dimentions are just shy of being big enought to fit a 2oz tobbaco tin.
the pouch is a lovely bit of kit.
the tobbaco tin is shown for scale.
the price is £20 which includes paypal fees and standard uk delivery. the second pouch is made from beautiful olive green leather and the draw string is tarred cord. there is also a sam brown stud which is there in case you would wish to secure the pouch to a belt etc

priced at £6.oo which includes paypal fees and standard uk delivery.
again the tobacco tin is shown for scale.
swap offers of sharp and shiny are open but in trying hard to put the money together for a wildlife hatchet.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Will you be making any more of those pouches at that price? I have just bought a Golok so am spent out on bushy kit for this month but really rather fancy a leather possibles pouch for my 2 oz tin.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thanks mate i will be making more but to be honest the price does not reflect the time and effort so i think the next ones will be more expensive. butnot much more

Will you be making any more of those pouches at that price? I have just bought a Golok so am spent out on bushy kit for this month but really rather fancy a leather possibles pouch for my 2 oz tin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE