Possible meet in Ayrshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Aye, and thon quaich comes wheechin' round sae fast sometimes ye cannae keep up :)
Between food and drink both hands were full.
I think one at Morch's managed four different malts :rolleyes: I just wanted a cup of tea :eek:

Nice one on the poles :cool: Well sorted. :approve:
atb,
Mary

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Sniper
Scottishwolf
Gill
Morch
Scout
Mischief
Toddy
Big Geordie
Gaillaine
Windward
Wayland
Treeclipper
Nagual
Barn Owl
Alpha Centaur
Korvin Karbon
Freespin
Doc
StJon
Grooveski
Tripitaka
ScottForsythe
Chainsaw
Huh Forsythe (Scotts dad)
Stuartf
Inthewids
Woods_man
webbie ( work depending )
andy_e
Nige7Whit

I'd love to attend, slightly short notice, but I'd like to be in the woods soon.

Nige

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Hi guys....any more news on this meet...I'd be interested in attending as it is nearer to me than many of the other ones I've seen.

A'ra best,

DM

You'd be very welcome mate, the more the merrier and there are loads of space to setup. These are always good meets for a real chill out weekend, good company, and very relaxing, plus there are almost always toys to play with and some folks bring kit for sale or swap so can be rewarding on occasion too. I'll add you name to the list. I'm expecting the rangers to do a flora & fauna walk on the Saturday at 2.00 and there are bound to be folks there who are good at something you want to learn.

Sniper
Scottishwolf
Gill
Morch
Scout
Mischief
Toddy
Big Geordie
Gaillaine
Windward
Wayland
Treeclipper
Nagual
Barn Owl
Alpha Centaur
Korvin Karbon
Freespin
Doc
StJon
Grooveski
Tripitaka
ScottForsythe
Chainsaw
Huh Forsythe (Scotts dad)
Stuartf
Inthewids
Woods_man
webbie ( work depending )
andy_e
Nige7Whit
Dingus Magee

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi John,i sent you a pm.

Just to let you folks know i won't be able to make this one as i've split my head open at work today,:rolleyes: :buttkick: and i've been told to take it easy,so no bushy related fun for me :(

Oh well such as life,have a good one one and all.
Cheers Stuart.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
i hate my work, i hate my work, i hate my work, i hate my work, i hate my work, i hate my work, i hate my work, i hate my work

Due to the cock up of logistics at the G20, i still have an 18tonner full of gear scattered around europe. Finally something has been sorted but it means me being at work sometime on the sunday, times not confirmed yet.

So i will only be there for the friday night, i hope.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi John,i sent you a pm.

Just to let you folks know i won't be able to make this one as i've split my head open at work today,:rolleyes: :buttkick: and i've been told to take it easy,so no bushy related fun for me :(

Cheers Stuart.

Oh nasty :(
We'll miss you, and hope that it all heals well.

atb,
M

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hi John,i sent you a pm.

Cheers Stuart.

I hope your on the mend quickly Stuart :eek:

Russ

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
um, 'scuse my lack of willingness to read through this whole thread but i may be up for it and need to know when it is?

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi John,i sent you a pm.

Cheers Stuart.

And the problem is?

I'll come and get ye and take ye hame,John will make sure you're ok medically.
The hospitals no far away anyway.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE