Polish Army Lavvu Tent (two available)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
BOTH ARE NOW SOLD, THANKS

Polish Army Lavvu Tents (2) for sale...camping season is on it's way!

Hi all,

I bought two of these Polish Army tents...and a canvas bag to store each one in, which they have never been out of apart from setting up to check and reproof. They are both in very good condition and complete.

Tent (two ponchos), poles, pegs, clean canvas tool bag for storage.

They are very heavy to post so I'm afraid this is collection/meet up only (West Yorkshire or Heywood, Lancs or Manchester City area or in Essex occasionally).

£25 Reduced to £20 each cash on collection (or if you want to pay by paypal before collection/meet £21 which includes the fees).

Stock photo attached - mine are no different but it has been too damp too set them up for a pic.

Cheers

K

(no trades or offers - thanks...and please don't pm me links to websites as this is the price I'm asking...and especially to a website that has a lower price but the postage has not been added on so ultimately the price is higher than mine :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, thanks again folks)

Last edited:

relin

Sep 29, 2010
Chesham
I will one set (2 ponchos) pending conformation of delivery charge as cant collect, if this works for you?

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Both sets still available folks - each set includes two ponchos, pole set, all the pegs, and a brand new canvas zip storage bag.

I keep getting pm'ed that the online price is about £23 - I know :rolleyes:. These are 'new'/unused since purchase and are £20 cash (£21 by paypal) per set and they have a good canvas storage bag as an extra. They are the same condition as the 'new' ones online.

But I can only offer collection/meet up folks. I can't compete with the online delivered price as I don't get contract postage rates. It really is not worth me posting for what I would be left with after paying packaging, postage, driving to the post office, etc, etc - sorry.

So if you live in West Yorkshire or Greater Manchester (on a Saturday) or in Essex (and don't mind waiting until I visit family) you can get a Polish Army Lavvu for a good price :eek: I don't mind a short drive to meet you.

Cheers all

K

Last edited:

Boucaneer

Forager
Dec 2, 2012
London
Hello there,

Are these 2 polish Lavvu tents still for sale?

I'm going overseas on Tuesday but can pay cash and pick them up from Essex at the weekend if possible.

Thanks, I've phoned military mart 3 times to arrange a quick delivery but they must be busy and not answering the phone.

It would be great to buy these Polish Lavvu's from you.

Cheers, Alex.

Boucaneer

Forager
Dec 2, 2012
London
In fact I live in Leyton, E10 which used to be in Essex but now on the Essex/London border. If you was visiting your family and could drop these off in Leyton I will pay you £55 for both of them.

If that may suit you.
Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE