Point north

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
I placed an order with point north fabrics. I have not had the money deducted from my account, i haven't received an email from them.
are they genuine. I really would like the fabric soon.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
I have used them and had no problems.I even got a phone call
From them to check the colour of the pertex I ordered.

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
So you placed an order after they closed for business and you're getting worried you're being conned?

Give them a chance to process it properly. The link you provided says it all

Your order will now be processed and an email will be sent when payment has been taken. Should there be a problem with any item you have ordered we will contact you prior to taking payment to discuss an alternative.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Point North have been on the go for yonks and have a very good reputation, they will no doubt be using the antiquated "Real Person" software that actually knocks off to go home on a night but on the upside it also opens up the shop on a morning, checks orders, makes sure there's enough on the roll to send out, checks its quality and wraps it up all nice like.
Start worrying if you don't get notification by the end of tomorrow.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Point North have been on the go for yonks and have a very good reputation, they will no doubt be using the antiquated "Real Person" software that actually knocks off to go home on a night but on the upside it also opens up the shop on a morning, checks orders, makes sure there's enough on the roll to send out, checks its quality and wraps it up all nice like.
Start worrying if you don't get notification by the end of tomorrow.

What he said.
No probs with Pointnorth here.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Agreed with all above.

Don't expect the order at light speed either, it'll be pedal speed IME. 4 days has been my quickest order.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Its ok. I phoned them today and on the phone realized that Hotmail had out it in my junk folder. Stupid Hotmail. They were very helpful and told me that they dont debit my account until they send it ok. Pukka service. Ill report back when i get it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE