no i said its worth a tenner
but im glad i didnt pay full price which is £22 ish

saus.jpg

see you can even do sausage on a stick:D

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I'm with FGYT on this good for a tenner not for 22 quid. I was a little disappointed in mine, it's such a pain in the :tapedshut to get it back into the pouch without getting filthy!!:cussing: I should really get a new pouch for it.

If you've got the space I'd stick with a homemade ikea/morrisons hobo, if not then it's cool :D (how fickle am I!!?)

Cheers,

Alan

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
i've just swapped mine - it looks great on the coffee table when you get it through the post, but you have to use small fuel to keep it going, and keep it going by feeding it all the time........pffffffffft.........
give me my hexy anyday - much easier, and much cheaper

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
......t's such a pain in the :tapedshut to get it back into the pouch without getting filthy!!:cussing: I should really get a new pouch for it. ......

I have a sheet or two of newspaper wrapped around the cooker which helps in not getting too dirty and allows the split pins to slide in without snagging the pouch.
Also useful as an aid to starting it!

regards Alan

PS worth £10

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Got mine as a present the same weekend i made a hobo stove out of a stainless biscuit tin, i've used the hobo every time i've been out since making it. I love the design of the pocket cooker, nicely built aswell if a little heavy, will get used at some point just not sure when :lmao: Well worth a tenner though:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE