PLATATAC SPUR TROPICAL PACK - new, khaki

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Brand new. Recieved last week. Silly reason for sale (it doesn't fit in my tiny storage space, when loaded with all my kit).

Very innovative back system (first time I've seen it, anyway) allows the back to lay flat with a standard padded back, riding close to you, or crank down to give you an air gap mesh system, to stop your back getting sweaty.

Some stock pics:

s5gDo0a.jpg

lc4QMqc.jpg

56 litre capacity
- 34L main compartment
- 8.29L secondary compartment
- Large flat pocket onto of this (good for maps, notebooks, flashlight type things)
- four x 3.38L utility pouches around exterior with snow collars. (Willtake a 1L nalgene with a cup over it. One pocket fits my goretex jacket and trousers).

I believe it's 1000D Cordura (page spec says 500D multicam but it feels like 1000D).

Product page:
http://www.platatac.com/platatac-spur-tropical.html

Pics:

This is the closest representation of the colour in daylight
lkWpDUD.jpg

Showing the air gap cranked down a little
CLBsYnh.jpg

1L Nalgene for size reference (easily fits in side / front pockets with extra depth for a mug over it).
sfu1vZA.jpg

Slot pockets behind each of the four util pouches, for long items (e.g. axes)
4XwbFDs.jpg

Snow collars on external pouches
C0W8MIc.jpg

Two heavy duty mesh pockets in front pocket
KXWjxiF.jpg

Two heavy duty mesh pockets in main pocket, plus a third mesh hanging pocket (there's a sleeve for a hydration bladder behind the hanging pouch, not seen here).
bFxpS2V.jpg

Price:

I paid £155 for this last week inc shipping etc.

Would like £115 inc shipping to uk and will include a new 3L Platatac hydration bladder

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE