Plastic buckles, D Rings etc

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I am after side release buckles, D Rings & rectangles all in dark tan or olive green. Contact Left advertise lots in tan, but the pictures all look different colours.

I need all of them to be in the same shade as they will be going on to the same bag.

Has anyone used a supplier who can provide all in the same shade ?

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Contact Left look like your best bet ATM. Give them a ring, tell them what you're after and see what they have to offer.
Their contact details are at the bottom of their eBay listings.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Last edited:

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
British Tactical don't have what you want just now, but say they are getting some so it may be worth keeping an eye on them.

It was David at BT who sent me all the material samples I have used in the sewing machine thread. They can probably supply all the bits I need, in fact they are one of the only places I have found (so far) in the UK that do the 1000d material I want.

I won't be ready to order for a few weeks, so hopefully they will have all the bits in by then. I have had kit from them before and am really impressed with their kit.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Contact Left are saying that ITW are no longer making the olive green colour parts.

I had a look at my sons 2 bergans. His British army one has ITW in olive green and the 45 litre Karriomor PRI one has WJ (Woo Jin) ones in the same colour. But finding anywhere that sells the WJ ones is difficult.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Contact Left look like your best bet ATM. Give them a ring, tell them what you're after and see what they have to offer.
Their contact details are at the bottom of their eBay listings.

Managed to get a whole load from Contact Left, had a chat with Dave there and he was really helpful, even said send the whole lot back if not happy (not that I will be)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE