Planet Earth... Aunty Beeb does it again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
Just watched the latest David Attenborough documentary on BBC 1....... Superb. Some of the aerial shots were staggeringly beautiful....wild dogs hunting in the kalahari, and a Canadian wolf running down a caribou...... wonderful, and not a Titchmarsh in sight!

It's on again next Saturday BBC2 1830hrs....... and dont despair our colonial friends, It's a Discovery Channel co-production, so I assume you'll get it too at some point

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i caught most of it and thought it was fantastic.. those guys have such an amazing job to do (and by heck they do it well!)

looking forward to the next installment!

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
Brilliant......There were some fantastic photography in the show, which was duly explained in a 'behind the scenes' skit towards the end of the prog. You can see where your licence fee is going, on that splendid new camera, but I think it is worth it. As soon as you here David's voice over on a programme, then you know you are in for a treat. The BBC does it best and this is well worth watching. I will be watching it again at the weekend with the kids, just so they can marvel at natures majesty (besides the big scary great white leaping ten feet out of the water with a seal in its jaws all in lovely slow motion).

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
My claim to fame is my brother in law sells the ultra high speed cameras used to film the shark attacks in this series.
Blue Peter are talking about doing a piece on the cameras in a couple of weeks - Blue Peter badge for him then !!!

Cheers

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE