places to shoot air rifles in NE england

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Its been a while since I went out shooting and I have the urge to get out again. Last time I went out it was on an estate I worked on in Scotland...now live in South Tyneside and work in Newcastle and have don't know where to get out to without major trip needed .

Anyone in or around Newcastle able to advise??

cheers

Orric

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Back in the 90's I used to be a member of a club where you had access to private land all over the country where you could hunt and shoot to your hearts content. Subs were about £15 a year and to visit any property all you had to do was notify the land owner a couple of days before and that was it. I wasn't even old enough to drive at the time and relied on lifts from my dad and other shooters, it must have been the early 90's I guess. I can't remember the name of the club and any literature I had has been binned years ago.
I tried a search on google but gave up after six pages, it'll be good to find out if it's still running though.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
aye its not bad. I little under developed for the air rifles as its mostly for the shot gun clay pigeon shooting. Only £5 to use their range for as long as you like so not a bad deal and only about 30min drive from the house. I had the air rifle range to myself this afternoon, so if you fancy meeting sometime let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE