Sold Pitts Mark 4 with Geoff Wood Leather Slip

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Griffo32

Full Member
Apr 6, 2010
2,286
91
Southampton
ITEM: Pitts Mark 4 with Geoff Wood Leather Slip
2. CONDITION: As New
3. EXTRAS: leather slip
4. LOCATION: Southampton
5. PRICE: £300 by BT or £312 (4%) via PayPal
6. DESCRIPTION:


Pitts Mark 4 with Geoff Wood Leather Slip


Lovely knife. Excellent finish. Sadly I don’t think I’ll use it. This one has a black G10 spacer and pocket clip which has been removed. I also added a new Geoff Wood Leather slip.


Any Questions please ask

3EEFAEDC-02FB-48CC-893C-99F250C238C9.jpeg F8B7E0ED-D4D5-45C5-80A7-65A192038954.jpeg 99F1808D-A2A2-42E8-A03D-886857DB9E8C.jpeg EE9A23D4-ED9F-447F-91B2-545809F25757.jpeg 7D8D7E2D-9417-4E27-B816-7E72454E62D8.jpeg 12367980-42B9-4067-A278-44DB1822ECD7.jpeg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE