pic heavy looking for peletguns

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
If any of the gear in the pics takes your fancy and you have a air rifle or pistol laying around being unused pm me to see if we can sort a deal out, the trousers are size 80/84/100 and the outher pair 85/80/96 if them sizes confuse you probs around a ,medium,.
one olive tshirt is a small the other is 118cm which looks to me like a xl or a xxl. the heavy olive round neck jumper is size 106cm,about a medium. the ladies boots are brand new size 7 a nice looking boot for the missus lol. The wooden carved wall plaque is from canada with a big black bear and two cubs ,blackbear, is writen at bottom. the army note pad pouch still has original note pad unused modform 383,the compass is silva of sweden. didnt take pic but also have a new camo buff style neck tube.the tent is a colemancobra2 read reviews brilliant tents used 3 times, Trangia meths burner in well used condition.
p.s may be intrested in knives

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger
[/URL][/IMG]

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
got some more olive round neck jumpers and army trousers ,only in a size medium can give issue size pm me. also got a nice set of nesting cooking pots.
plus the COLEMANCOBRA2 TENT PLUS THE 2 KNIFES feLL through so they is still for trade i got lots of outher bits and bobs i am mainly after pellet guns.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE