Photobucket query

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Okay I`ve just signed up to Photobucket tonight and can`t get the pictures to appear correctly in my threads.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26577

I`ve resized them individually to Message Board size, then I click on my album at the top of the screen to go back, I then copy and paste the IMG code in to my thread. For some reason they appear differently on here than how I configured them for 640 x 480 on PB before I copied them.

I don`t get it, if I open them up on PB they look fine, I`m running XP with I.E version 6.0.2

Any ideas ???

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Weird !!

It must be a bug affecting some users who post piccies.

I did put another on later which seemed to go on okay. Maybe it`s just with the first couple using photobucket.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
You need to click on the generate IMG and HTML button

standard view using the copied IMG link
NASApix03.jpg

click on generate IMG and HTML button and scroll down to create clickable images for message boards, copy this code and you get this

click on the image for a full view. This works well for people still on a dial up connection, waiting for the full image takes a lot longer than the click image and they can still get a look at the image without clicking it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE