photo shop users

  • Thread starter Thread starter spirit-bear
  • Start date Start date
  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
S

spirit-bear

Guest
I have a picture that i would like to have photo shopped and was wondering if one of the kind people on here would be able to help a techno numpty like me out :cool: I have tried my best but thats obviously not alot of good :lmao:
I would like this picture sorted out i.e the black parts all black and the white all white and if possible the lines cleaned up if that makes sense ? so that it is a quality picture and i can then use it as a kind of logo.

Happy to chuck the person that makes a great job of it a few bob or perhaps a little surprise in the post ?

stamp.jpg


here is hoping :You_Rock_
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE