PayPals new postage ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Anyone used PayPal lately as I just had a Payment paid in and I couldn't see or get the posting address of the buyer without having to click a link send me to shipping companies or Royal Mail then I would of had to pay PayPal for the to create a Postage Label.
Anyone had this ?.
Cheers

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Can't say I've seen that feature before but then I don't tend to use PP for addresses. I ask the buyer to provide that seperately so I'm free to choose whatever shipping company I want.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Can't say I've seen that feature before but then I don't tend to use PP for addresses. I ask the buyer to provide that seperately so I'm free to choose whatever shipping company I want.
Be careful with that, as if it was a Goods and Services payment then you have to be able to prove you sent it to the address that PayPal gave you (if the buyer files a claim).

Anyone used PayPal lately as I just had a Payment paid in and I couldn't see or get the posting address of the buyer without having to click a link send me to shipping companies or Royal Mail then I would of had to pay PayPal for the to create a Postage Label.
Anyone had this ?.
Cheers

That's a new one for me! I do tend to get the address from the email that PayPal sends though, rather than going into my account. It wouldn't surprise me if PayPal has a deal with certain shipping companies to direct you to them, but not letting you get an address without using the service seems pretty off (not that they're exactly 'nice' in the first place!).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE