Paying money to a Paypal Account

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm sure that I saw somewhere that someone who doesn't have a PP account can still make a payment to someones PP account by using their debit or credit card but I can't seem to find out if this is correct.

Has anyone done this or knows how to?

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Here you go.

1 Choose the PayPal payment option on the merchant's site. You may need to click a separate button labeled "Check out with PayPal" or choose PayPal from a drop-down or selection menu.

2 Click the "continue checkout" link under the section labeled "Don't have a PayPal account?"

3 Input the credit card information and your personal information into the fields provided. Submit the information and follow the on-screen instructions from the business to finalize the order.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I'm sure that I saw somewhere that someone who doesn't have a PP account can still make a payment to someones PP account by using their debit or credit card but I can't seem to find out if this is correct.

Has anyone done this or knows how to?

I don't have a patpal account and I've always paid with my CC. Even when the seller says "paypal only." It's never been a problem and TBH, it's never been any different than any other online CC payment.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here you go.

1 Choose the PayPal payment option on the merchant's site. You may need to click a separate button labeled "Check out with PayPal" or choose PayPal from a drop-down or selection menu.

2 Click the "continue checkout" link under the section labeled "Don't have a PayPal account?"

3 Input the credit card information and your personal information into the fields provided. Submit the information and follow the on-screen instructions from the business to finalize the order.

Thanks for that, only problem is the person needs to send me some money to pay for a weekend so I'm not a merchant and there isn't an invoice :rolleyes:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
From what I recall, the payer can be a "guest" in a transaction, but the payee has to have an account...................

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Do you have internet banking Sam if so you could do a transfer ;)

It's not Sam but one of the other participants I'm trying to sort payment out for...

Sam in his infinite wisdom asked me to be his best man and I in a moment of utter madness accepted
facepalm.gif
and thus ended up with the privilege of sorting his stag do out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE