Paul Baker Bushman Triple Zone Hardened 01 tool steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
These cost £275 or £295 on bushman.co.uk [That was without the burl handle and new sheath] I dont think Paul has a website any more. I dont know if he just sells at the knife fairs now....http://www.knifefairs.co.uk/lastfair.html

SOLD Thats a bargain. Its got some small micro pitting on the blade, wont affect it at all in use, just character marks.

Paul Baker, who doesnt have a massive online presence, but if you have a look around, on this site,and british blades, you'll see he is highly regarded, knife maker, absolutely up there with the very best bushcraft knife makers who are more 'en vogue' today.

Ive had this one for about 6-7 years, used but not abused. Just made a new sheath for it.

3mm spine, drop point, triple zone hardened 01 tool steel. Walnut Burl, with brass loveless bolts. Very sturdy.

I just need to polish the bevel on the stones. Which I will do. It'll be delivered razor sharp and polished.

The dangler is connected [like some Bison Bushcraft knives] with a 4mm round leather thong. Which is surprisingly strong.
Welt, is about 14mm thick. Nice and sturdy.

Its a very good bushcraft knife.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE