Paramo Losing The Plot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Think it's silly season in colours.... new Norrona...

5002145614.jpg
5003145614.jpg

Looks like bleed over from ski/snowboard fashion. Not something I'd wear in the woods, but I'd quite like the garish arrangement for a bit of boarding!

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
"....... folks in bright colourful clothing ruining the aesthetics of the countryside."

Now that is worthy of a good moan!

K

Sparky750

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2015
Merseyside
I've got or have had most paramo jackets (yes I have a fetish for them :0 ) my absolute favourites are the velez smock (original one) the halcon and the newer bentu combo especially the green one one of the most versatile jackets I've ever owned and easy to stow either fleece or windproof when not in use plus the colour scheme is very subdued. I'm intrigued by the new velez jacket but tbh the bentu is doing everything I need at the moment for a 3 season jacket in the uk I can't recommend them highly enough. If it was a bit more fire resistant for bushcraft it'd be perfect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE