Sold Paramo Bentu Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Paramo Bentu Windproof jacket

Product page: https://www.paramo-clothing.com/en-gb/explore-range/product/mens-bentu-windproof-jacket/

This is Paramo's newer windproof jacket. It's cut a little more modernly than the Furera smock (sleeves are a little less billowy) and crucially it's a windproof jacket in the body and arms but the hood and shoulders include paramo's pump liner, giving you waterproofing in these areas and increased breathability elsewhere - I thought this good, for wearing with a pack.

Combine this with Paramo's Bentu fleece jacket to give you a warm and fully waterproof setup.

Details:
- Colour is Moss green (an olive drab type colour)
- Two large zip chest pockets
- Two lower zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hood (solid, with a wired brim, elastic and velcro adjustment at rear)
- Slight drop tear to cover a smidge more of your lower back.
- Liner in hood and shoulder for paramo waterproofing

Sizing:
This is a weird one, this is a size Medium as Paramo website says to size down if you're not going to wear their bulkier Bentu fleece under it, so I'd describe it more as a Large if you want it for over a base layer / light insulating layer. For reference, I'm 6'1, 42 inch chest and 36/38 inch waist and this is a perfect fit for me over a base layer and / or a thin fleece. This is a picture it worn over a cotton tee shirt and a Alpkit Kelpie fleece (I'd guess a 100 weight fleece). I'd say it was pretty perfect for a comfortable / 'regular' fit, if you're not going for an athletic fit (your body type is 'sympathetic to pastry') but equally don't want something that's billowing in the wind like a full on smock - simply put it looks a bit better down the pub, imo.

P74uI6v.jpg

Pictures:
ZLqHjSm.jpg

JdO5CCW.jpg

Condition:
Bought two months ago and worn literally once for a stroll around the park since then (on a dry day), so is excellent condition looking as new. I haven't got the labels still, as per the first pic.

Price:
£65 shipped to UK

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Yes please....I'll take this. Please PM me your PayPal details.
Thanks
Andy

Sent from Somerset using magic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE