Paracord Bracelet

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 4605

Not in the same league as some of the leatherwork seen on here, but I'm pretty proud of this nonetheless.

The bracelet is made from approx. 3m of paracord (or a cheap copy thereof).

Very easy to make once I got my head around the knot used, and a very satisfying little exercise.

Joff

Forager
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset
I've been looking to do something like this for ages so it would be really useful to know what knot you used?

Thanks

Joff

D

Deleted member 4605

I'm in the process of writing a tutorial at the moment. I'll update this thread when I post it.

dean2

Jan 21, 2006
surrey
they are really handy things to have, i have one that was bought for me but would be cool to make one my self! so yes please a tutorial would be fab! :)

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Looks like that's probably easier to undo than the turk's head I normally use for such things...

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
Good job. I've been playing around with paracord too. I'll have to post some pics. I made a few key fob/knife lanyards. I put a few on ebay just to see if I could sell a few. :D I need to buy more paracord. Everyone in my office likes them. I used the same stitch that you used. Its called a cobra stitch.

D

Deleted member 4605

I've posted a tutorial [thread=18804]here[/thread].

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE