paracord, body sling

Apr 30, 2014
glasgow
I hope this is the tight thread to post this in?

but I’m looking for some advice on making a paracord body sling to be able to carry and attach items to on warm days and to wear under a coat on cold, wet days. This item would be wore away from camp used to hold water bottle, knife-axe, other items while keeping my hands free

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Baldrick carry style? I always admired MartinK9s, its a handy kit carry :) His is looped around a couple or 3 times with some knotwork around his sheath iirc, I imagine using a paracord bracelet style weave would be a nightmare over the full length... unless you used a netting needle maybe :) Never done that kinda length so I don't know :)

Apr 30, 2014
glasgow
Yeah just like a Baldrick carry style, have been online looking for some kind of instructions to make myself one but seam unable to find anything

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Theres a tute on knifeforums here but its from 2006 and the pics don't show for me... it can be done though! A google for paracord baldric showed a couple of different ideas, post us pics and a run through if you do it, Link, it'll be an interesting project :)

Post 18 on this BCUSA thread has a nice example too although its not quite a traditional baldric suspension.... there's some beauts in leather too, I really shouldn't look ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE