Paclite Jacket XXL, wool jumper XXL, 58 pattern poncho, Dutch DPM Waterproof Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
So inorder to fund some new toys I need to sell some old ones, my wife is currently running a one in three out policy!

As new Berghaus Gore Tex Paclite Jacket XXL Tamrac (Similar to a muted olive green) as new condition

"The Berghaus Mens Paclite is a durable, windproof, waterproof and extremely breathable jacket. Being constructed in GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric makes it extremely versatile, as its lightweight active cut will not impact on freedom of movement and can be compressed right down to the size of an apple"

BCUK030.jpg

£50 posted

58 Pattern Brit Army Poncho

Very good condition, in a little stuff sack! Here's me wearing it, I am 6'2 and 18 stone! As you can see it gives you great coverage and therefore protection from the elements.

BCUK027.jpg
BCUK026.jpg

£8 posted

100% Wool Dutch Army Jumper XXL as new condition

BCUK024.jpg

£9 posted

Dutch DPM pattern waterproof trousers size m (Gore Tex), brushed finish recently reproffed, grade 1 condition

BCUK025.jpg

£20 posted

All items will be sent second class or standard parcel. Pay pal prefered but you pay the fees.

Any questions please just ask :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE