Packing ready...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Oh, yes...Food.

How am I going to get it in?

Open the car door, lift bag and place on seat :) :) I'm having the same problem. Have decided to bring some risotto packets for first day or so and also condiments salt pepper mixed herbs and stock cubes etc and go for a proper shop at liddells after I arrive to stock up . Much easier and only a small bag needed for the basics to lug to site. My biggest problem is my bow! I've already jettisoned the Dutch oven and coleman lamp :(

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, I have got mine in my barrels which I intend selling. But the food should be eaten by then.

Luckily my father is helping me load the people carrier.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My "trial Loading" went so well today - that I am now packed and ready to go... except for bacon , black pudding etc that is to be bought on the way !:)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The rain didn't help at all but the trailers packed, car partially packed, clothes nearly packed.

So just sorting out a few other bits n' bobs like getting my costume ready for the Saturday night fun and games.

Final packing tomorrow morning before hitting the road around noon
:drive::dancer::campfire::camping:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I can't come till Monday as I'm helping out at a healing festival untill 9pm on Sunday. But I'm all packed and ready to go. Would have come today if I could have!
I'm realy looking forward to this but dreading the journey as I don't travel well on public transport. Still two more sleeps for me :( . The anticipation and nerves have kicked in tonight big time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE