Oz Tent. RV3. Peaked Side Panels. Front panel. Ground Sheet.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Hi.

This won't be used now due to new VW Transporter.. There has been much talk about them on here so I thought maybe it may be of some interest before the auction site...

Oz Tent.. RV3...
Peaked side panels..
Front Panel.
RV3 ground sheet protector.
All poles and pegs and guy lines..

See here for details..

http://www.boab.biz/oztent_home.htm

Used around half a dozen times, there is some cosmetic marks here and there from use and one of the inner mesh windows on the side panel has a little damage, again cosmetic as the main fabric zips over this..

Cost well over £1100 for the complete set up.

£550 obviously by collection. I'm 5 mins off Juct 16, M6.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT..

Thanks..

Last edited:

Jackdaw

I have this exact same setup and can vouch for how good it is. It truly is an expedition tent. The RV3 on its own is a fantasticly quick-to-erect tent. Add in the side panels and the fronts screen and you now have a seperate sleep and work area making it very functional. I get lots of positive comments and envious glances when I pitch mine up.

This is also a bargain price as they go for much more on Eblag.

Should probably mention that I am not AndyP in disguise!

Jack.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've been having a look on the web and it's taken me a while to work out that the side panels fix to create a large space and front panel can close it all off or act as the new awning...
So my question is, how much space is created in the extended area and what would this be like to sleep in?

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
I've been having a look on the web and it's taken me a while to work out that the side panels fix to create a large space and front panel can close it all off or act as the new awning...
So my question is, how much space is created in the extended area and what would this be like to sleep in?

The extended area is slightly bigger than the actual "tent" so to speak.

It all zips together and you can sleep in the extended area no problem, you just can't seal the ground sheet to the extension, if you get what I mean.

You can also like you say use the front panel as the new awning with the added bonus that behind the front panel there is a separate mesh section with doors so you are sort of still be protected from insects with the front awning up..

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
So glad this sold, well in some ways, I was niggling Shelly all day yesterday and she wasn't being very accommodating. Glad you got it sold and thanks for changing the status to Sold goodjob

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Been gathering bits for my RV3 as and when I can afford them. Just a front panel and a couple of poles to get and I'll have the same set up. Fantastic tents, and at that price, an absolute bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE