Outwell Vermount tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
Do it! Thats all i can say, they are amazing tents.

Outwell are renowned for using 'too much' waterproofing on their fabrics - I have the Indiana 4 - it has withstood several severe weather bashings, never leaked or felt in the slightest bit unstable, even in the wind with it being so tall. Thats another thing - to be able to stand up in a tent when you get past 30 is a must!

The only down side to mine is that the pins that go into the bottom of the poles are really hard to get in but even so I can still set the tent up on my own in 15 mins.

I'll calm down now, promise... (you've just seen me in tent fetish mode - sorry, its very scary....)

:eek:

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
My main tent for family holidays is an Outwell Montana 6. Similar to the Vermont. It is great. It's stood rock solid for a fortnight of alpine storms and hail the size of squash balls. The year before it survived some fine french storms and winds. It never made us worry for one second. It has loads of space - backs down pretty well for the size tent it is - easy to put up seeing as it's a monster. And it's green ;) the bushcrafters colour....

Seriously I can't recommend Outwell enough and they would be my first choice for any tent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE