outdoorcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Andrew is no longer trading, from what I can gather from recent posts on British Blades. He is currently looking for a new job, which I wish him luck in.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
That's a real shame. When Outdoorcode was running as it should Andrew offered a service second to none with prices that were very hard to beat. Over the last few months problems have occured, but I didn't think they were so serious that he would have to stop trading.

Best of luck to him, and also to those who have not received their goods or a refund. Hopefully everything will be sorted out soon.

ATB....Stu

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Yes good service. Let's hope that now that problems seem to have occurred, he is able...after a period of adjustment.... to do right by the people who seem to be out of pocket as a result of his problems and completely in the dark...:(

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
As much as I hate to say it, I can't help but feel that all of the posts and threads posted here and on BB possibly played a part in his eventual downfall. I know many of us stuck up for him, which possibly exacerbated the situation as people carried on ordering from him, but the negative stuff will have damaged his reputation beyond repair. I realise that those people had paid money to Andrew, so I don't want to get into a bunfight about that, and i hope those people get their money back.

I'm wondering if there is any need for these threads to be continually started now, and if they should just be banned by BcUK as they have been over on BB. After all, Andrew wasn't trading as part of BcUK, he was a member who did a lot of us good deals. Tony and BcUK has no part to play in Andrews' affairs, it is up to individuals to settle their outsatnding orders/refunds with Andrew.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
As much as I hate to say it, I can't help but feel that all of the posts and threads posted here and on BB possibly played a part in his eventual downfall. I know many of us stuck up for him, which possibly exacerbated the situation as people carried on ordering from him, but the negative stuff will have damaged his reputation beyond repair. I realise that those people had paid money to Andrew, so I don't want to get into a bunfight about that, and i hope those people get their money back.

I'm wondering if there is any need for these threads to be continually started now, and if they should just be banned by BcUK as they have been over on BB. After all, Andrew wasn't trading as part of BcUK, he was a member who did a lot of us good deals. Tony and BcUK has no part to play in Andrews' affairs, it is up to individuals to settle their outsatnding orders/refunds with Andrew.

totally agree spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE