Our Jack - Superstar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Jack is now nationally recognized - if he wasn't before I hear you cry...

In this weeks Farmers Weekly (3-9/12/04) there's a two page article all about him and Woodland Organics.

They obviously don't know him because they refer to him throughout the article as 'Mr Beckett'.

The picture that accompanied the piece I think may have been taken a while ago, nice new Swanni though and guess what tool he's holding, who said an axe? :yikes:
It was his trusty billhook. :biggthump

Nice one Jack, good piece and good publicity. :You_Rock_

One thing worried me though, the article was printed in the 'Machinery - Woodland Management' section. Your middle name isn't cyborg is it....?

Cheers :super:

Mark

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Buckshot said:
Jack is now nationally recognized - if he wasn't before I hear you cry...

In this weeks Farmers Weekly (3-9/12/04) there's a two page article all about him and Woodland Organics.

They obviously don't know him because they refer to him throughout the article as 'Mr Beckett'.

The picture that accompanied the piece I think may have been taken a while ago, nice new Swanni though and guess what tool he's holding, who said an axe? :yikes:
It was his trusty billhook. :biggthump

Nice one Jack, good piece and good publicity. :You_Rock_

One thing worried me though, the article was printed in the 'Machinery - Woodland Management' section. Your middle name isn't cyborg is it....?

Cheers :super:

Mark

Now that we have cracked the FW, I am now very much A list celebrity, indeed, I have just turned down the chance to be in the next ' I am a celebrity, get me out of here' as I don't like to work weekends :shock:

The picture was taken............when? The clue is in the back ground and it is strange why I am referred to as Mr Beckett, not Sir :rant:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Where will it all end ???

o6pjack.jpg
:rolmao:

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

Very irresponsible of you Rev MadDave!

Poor Jake just read about the free starkie on the cover and has nearly wrecked his local W H Smiths trying to find the magazine!

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I've only got one....:approve: and it does the job more than admirably :wink:

J

Jamie

i've heard on the grapevine that Jack will also be featured in Wildlife on One in the new year....... :roll:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Well done guys.... on a side note the green room was repeated again last week with jack swinging his hook making hurdles in his local wood for some house garden in london..... you'll be needing a full time agent and pr group soon ;-)

:)
Ed

J

Jamie

Buckshot said:
No mention of ou though Jamie - are you the silent partner?

You know me mate, I likw to be quiet and in the sidelines............ :roll: :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE