OT: MTB Santa Cruz Heckler frame and Fox 36 RC2 fork Kashima

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
After buying a Soul as a 2nd bike the Heckler has not really seen the light of day for the last couple of years.

I have my 07/08 heckler frame up for sale. Size = large and it is anodized black. Recent new bearings and a new swing arm. Swing arm wrapped in self amalgamating tape from new.

Fox DHX 5 coil (pushed and serviced by TFT) with a 500lb Ti spring (Fox) and an unused 250 steel spring if the buyer wants its. I have a spare (never used) CNC'd rear mech hanger that I'll also throw in.

Heli taped throughout. No dings, dents crack or cable rub. £550

Brand new set of Fox 36 Vans RC2 160mm with the Kashima coating. Boxed with the spare springs. These were a warranty replacement and have been heli taped up and fitted but not ridden or even setup. Steerer is standard 1/8th and length is approx 200mm. £600.

Sensible offers considered

Teesside Based.

Some pics uploaded here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/unsponsoreduk/

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Wish I could justify this with swmbo :eek: bargain! My lefty isn't get the attention it needs though :(
Good luck with the sale :thumbup:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
PS if you decide to split the sale, I could be interested in the damper if it will fit my cannondale. Cheers

mastermivec

Feb 14, 2013
London
Hello Mate,

Just wondering if you still have the frame for sale and were wanting to sell. Would you take 400 pounds?

Regards

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE