ORVIS SUPER WADING TAC-L-PAK - Fly Fishing Vest - Small

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire

No longer available from Orvis, priced around $100 in the US. The new full length version is £129 in the UK.

SIZE: SMALL (chest 34"-36")

Fantastic value for £35 + £4.50 Postage
1st Class Signed for within the UK mainland and NI. If you are elsewhere I can mail but postage will go up accordingly.
I do take Paypal, also cheques, and you are welcome collect in person and pay cash.

DSC04384_zpshoyf6vgm.jpg

DSC04388_zpsoulobqz0.jpg

DSC04386_zpsqh7nfvmb.jpg

Description:
A 27 pocket, "Shorty" wading version of the classic Super Tac-L-Pac fishing vest. Incredibly well made. This vest has the same quality construction as the classic Super Tac-L-Pak, but is 2" shorter to keep fly boxes high and dry, even in water above your waist. (Does not have upper front chest pockets, inside map pocket or side-entry rear cargo pocket as found on original.)

Pockets for fly boxes, reels, tippets, priests, floatant, leader wallets and all the other indispensable paraphernalia fly fishermen love to have on hand when waste deep in the river.

Fabric is 65/35 poly cotton. Weight 526g

Reason for selling:
It no longer fits me, and I haven't fished for years, so its time for it to have a new home.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE