New And Nearly New Stuff For Sale...Again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

I have more good stuff up for grabs after having had a late spring clean.

Ray Mears Woodlore water bottle cover. Brand New and unused http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/457-Water-Bottle-Cover/ £27 SOLD
(Note: In the Woodlore pic, the press studs are shown as a coppery colour, they are now Black) Fits Osprey and US bottles with mugs
woodlorewbholder.jpg

Condor 3 Day Assault Pack in OD. Brand New and unused. £67 SPF
Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt.
External side compression straps.
Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
Individual form pad back penal for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
Grommets on all compartments for drainage.

Total of seven compartments:
Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets.
Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders.
Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mash pocket.
Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
One Compartment for hydration systems.
Unit Weight: 6lbs

Material: 1,000 Denier CORDURA Nylon

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Snugpak Tropical Hammock
. Brand New and Unused £21 reduced £18
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg

Fox Shelters Military Basha in Olive. Brand New and Unused £36 reduced £32
lightweight and robust shelter sheet. Features a fully tape seamed hem and reinforced, anti gutter suspension points.

PU coated ripstop nylon

16 x suspension points
NATO approved
2 x mosquito net suspension points
Size 2m x 3m

Weight 700g

IMG_0685.jpg

L.L.Bean Fly Fishing Shorty Waistcoat. Imported From US. New and Unused Size L (fits me at 45" chest though..so a decent sized Large) Cotton Ripstop £18 REDUCED £12
IMG_0596.jpg

Zippo Handwarmer in Black. Brand New and Unused £10 SOLD
IMG_0695.jpg

Rolls Razor. Definitely not new, but in full working order and with original instructions £12 SOLD
IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg

Maxpedition Volta Battery Case/Shotgun Shell Case/Mobile Phone case. Brand New and Unused £12 SOLD
IMG_0693.jpg

Victorinox Swiss Card. New and Unused £8 reduced £6 (Please Note that it is purple and not blue)
IMG_0686.jpg

Camera Care Systems Warthog. Brand New and Unused. Padded and insulated camera bag with strap for small/medium SLR and lens. CCS no longer make these and IMO are one of the best for single camera carry £20 Reduced £15
IMG_0679.jpg

Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees (Currently 3.4% + 20p). I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :)

If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order.

Thanks
Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Pack looks good but at nearly 50L it's a bit big for what I want

Hi Spandit, yes, that's why I put the photo of the bloke wearing it in the ad. At 40 or so litres it's a bit too big for a day sack (which is why I was a plonker in the first place!:))

Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE