Oroville Dam Spillway Imminent Failure Live Coverage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Anybody else watching this!

[video=youtube;yF3j82YEsTo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF3j82YEsTo[/video]

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
188,000 people evacuated, that's more than even the most rabid counts of people evacuated due to Fukushima, so this is bigger than big. Hope they get everyone out ok.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
With extreme drought still affecting southern California, this seems a very cruel twist of fate. The north has only come out of a very severe drought over the last few months.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I've got a kid living and working in Southern California (Stanford/Palo Alto.)
Told me the other day that it has been raining so much and so hard that she's had to put sandbags around the door.
How much that has addressed the drought issues she wasn't sure where she is.
Now in the north, they're claiming the wettest winter in record.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
That is a bit how it went in the UK over the last few years; record low rainfall, ground as hard as iron in summer, then summers with record rainfalls and floods. Very erratic weather patterns, made life hell for farmers. I think erratic weather patterns will be the new normal patterns from now on.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
That is a bit how it went in the UK over the last few years; record low rainfall, ground as hard as iron in summer, then summers with record rainfalls and floods. Very erratic weather patterns, made life hell for farmers. I think erratic weather patterns will be the new normal patterns from now on.

The drought in California is in it's second decade, if not past that..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE