Original Grain Watches.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've never really been one to covet watches - even Rolexes never gave me a tingle in the basement area..

But I am quite liking the look of these Original Grain watches.

Now I have no idea if the machinery and horological aspects are pucker but I do like the mix/feel of wood and metal.

1723831178753.png

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Look nice, never heard of that make so can’t help but if you are like me. I bought a nice citizen watch but I always wear my cheaper casio.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Look nice, never heard of that make so can’t help but if you are like me. I bought a nice citizen watch but I always wear my cheaper casio.

Yeah , I know what you mean - I used to go out in clean clothes and regardless come back dirty.

Would just now I'm , err.. older , get a nice dress watch. and maybe a ring...

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Yeah , I know what you mean - I used to go out in clean clothes and regardless come back dirty.

Would just now I'm , err.. older , get a nice dress watch. and maybe a ring...
Would rather come back dirty, that’s what I call having fun. Get the watch then and not the jewellery would be me

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Should also mention they seem to plant alot of trees as either a genuine altruistic act or a cunning marketing campaign to convince the gullible.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE