orange g10 bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I have for sale my orange G10 handled Bushtool, 01 tool steel professionally heat treated to 58rc, blade is approx 3.3 mm thick, zero scandi grind, this knife has shaved a few sticks and still has the original grind, It's one of the older Bushtool's so the butt plate is drilled and peened not welded as they are now. comes with the sheath in the photograph (strop belt loop, fire steel and bushkey holder) sheath can be easily opens up for cleaning by using the bushkey. Firesteel has been struck a few times.
I would like £180 NOW £160....for this knife or £165 without the firesteel and key. Prices include paypal fees and postage within the UK
008-9.jpg

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
What an absolutely stunning knife. Out of interest what are the differences between this and the Skookum BT?

I dont need another knife I dont need another knife I dont need another knife I dont need another knife

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
My grinds are steeper ( zero grinds not microbevels),blade shape differs slightly, mine are slightly thicker stock and the sheath is very different.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Buy it mate! I wish I could!!
Had a play with this at the Bristol Knife show last Sunday.
I don't need or even want any more knives.
But if I had the money, I would make an exception for this baby!
da C.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Brilliant! Thats exactly what I need , someone stood within earshot shouting " JUMP!! "

:eek:

Buy it mate! I wish I could!!
Had a play with this at the Bristol Knife show last Sunday.
I don't need or even want any more knives.
But if I had the money, I would make an exception for this baby!
da C.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Rob , what is the blade length of that please? I'm looking at another of your bushtools in a different thread and this one 'seems' to be shorter? Is it just a camera dimensional thing?

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
They are both exactly the same length , camera angles making them look different, far nicer sheath on this one, all my own work!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE