or trade, outdoor stuff, knives,poches and other odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
having a bit of a clearout, will keep adding stuff to this thread as I find it

First up is an unused Source 2lt bladder - still has the packaging on the mouth piece looking for £20 NOW £18 inc postage and paypal fees

next up is an opinel no 12 saw again unused looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

2 leather drawstring pouches - 1 black one tan - looking for £20 NOW £18 inc postage and paypal fees for the pair

Hazard4 Big Koala Pouch in coyote - looking for £10 inc postage any paypal fees SOLD

flint and steel integral pouch - if you look carefully you'll not the steel is part of the pouch -included some flint and charcloth - vary sparky bit of kit! looking for £25 SOLD inc postage and paypal fees

firesteel blank - 8mm X 100mm ish unused £5 inc postage and paypal fees (would prefer it if this went with something else though) SOLD

Condor Kephart thats been tinkered with included a new sheath looking for £25 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

Condor 5" bushcraft basic - modded in the BHK bushrafter style - included a new sheath looking for £25 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

knives over 18's only

trades wise always intereded in single blade traditionals - sodbusters would be a big plus - dont have to be fancy but unusual ones particularly lockbacks would grab my attention

also interested in unusual odds and ends made from brass, copper and/or natrual materials

compasses,matchcases, trench lighters, magnifying lenses etc.... the more worn in the better :)

please note due to work I can usually only post stuff out at weekends

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE