Or Swap fuji finepix s9200 bow wanted or

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I really had forgot to add as to the px on this camera I would also px it on an enzo trapper. preferably green canvas micarta handled if its in pristine condition then I would do £120 plus the enzo.
same applies to a falkniven f1 but I would take £110 plus the f1 perhaps that may help someone?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if any member has a right handed take down bow ie recurve I may consider a px on that too. but the bows ive listed in the first thread are primary.
I have also listed this camera elsewhere cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
first one and only bump I will now lower everything by £20. ie camera itself was £170 now and for tonight only £150.oop
and as for a px deal same deals apply the cash difference has dropped by £20.oop
this is for tonight only and in no way reflects the value of the camera cash by paypal only

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cash price lowered by a further £10. cant be any fairer than that guys. part exchange offers have done the same. this will last till tea time today then its off to the bay of evil. I am willing to bend just a little however so if you have an idea or an offer try me

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Just to clarify the px deals. all of which can be bartered in both directions

in px am looking for

vapalux m320 lantern plus £70 to £80 dependant on lantern condition can move a bit on this
francis barker m88 compass. plus £80
cammenga 3h tritium compass plus £80
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in original and vgc plus £85
gransfors bruks small forest axe in original and vgc plus £80
enzo trapper in very good condition. plus £70 to £80 dependant on condition of knife
falkniven f1 in mint condition plus £70 to 80 dependant on condition
boker bushcraft knife in as new condition or very good condition. plus £80
decent woodlore clone in very good condition. plus £70 to 80 dependant on maker and condition
Horse bow or short hunter type bow. between 40 and 55lbs draw weight right handed or ambidextrous. plus £50 to £70 dependant on maker and model etc
American flatbow or short field takedown bow right handed and between 40 and 50lbs @28inch must have glass over the limbs. plus £50 to £60
webley tempest pistol in good nick plus £50 to £60
these prices as px in no way reflect the value of the camera, the px. deals are there just to help you out.
the cash purchase price of the camera is £120.oop and wont drop as its listed elsewhere at that price. which includes recorded and insured delivery and paypal fees.
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I'm really surprised this camera is still here. so the part exchange requests remain the same as in the previous post but I will drop a further £20 off the cash price of the camera. but I am pulling it out of sale at 6pm tonight. cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
This really is a steal of a deal for anyone wanting a superb camera. I cant go any lower and am withdrawing the camera at 6pm obviously cos of no real interest.
the px deals here have had massive cash drops and I really cant go any lower.
the items im interested in are here.........

Horse bow or short hunter type bow. between 40 and 55lbs draw weight right handed or ambidextrous. plus £50 to £70 dependant on maker and model etc
American flatbow or short field takedown bow right handed and between 40 and 50lbs @28inch must have glass over the limbs. plus £50 to £60
webley tempest pistol in good nick plus £50 to £60
vapalux m320 lantern plus £70 to £80 dependant on lantern condition can move a bit on this
francis barker m88 compass. plus £80
cammenga 3h tritium compass plus £80
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in original and vgc plus £85
gransfors bruks small forest axe in original and vgc plus £80
enzo trapper in very good condition. plus £70 to £80 dependant on condition of knife
falkniven f1 in mint condition plus £70 to 80 dependant on condition
boker bushcraft knife in as new condition or very good condition. plus £80
decent woodlore clone in very good condition. plus £70 to 80 dependant on maker and condition

these prices as px in no way reflect the value of the camera, the px. deals are there just to help you out.
the cash purchase price of the camera is £120.oop and wont drop as its listed elsewhere at that price. which includes recorded and insured delivery and paypal fees.
cheers guys

Last edited by greatbear; Today at 16:19.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I didn't Realise loads of you guys on here had been to the bushmoot an WG and as a result are most likely as skint as I am. I am still desperate to get hold of the bow im looking for and or any of the items on my wants list. so if you got a bow but very little cash please make me an offer. I can only say no at worst and yes at best. we can even haggle which is more fun.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Camera is still here guys although its in sales im more interested in a part exchange deal.
the best new price ive seen on this camera is £199.99p it can be got cheaper but as grey imports. something goes wrong and Fuji wont entertain them.
its only a month and a bit old and is as brand new.

im looking for archery gear mainly ie a short takedown bow short field bow or American flatbow as imwanting to px this camera ie cash and!! im not looking for anything dazzling just shootable and dependable.
but there are other things im looking for as well. here is my revised wants list

webley tempest pistol in good nick plus £40 to £50
vapalux m320 lantern plus £50 to £70 dependant on lantern condition can move a bit on this
francis barker m88 compass. in mint condition plus £50ish
cammenga 3h tritium compass in newish condition plus £60ish
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in original and vgc plus £60
gransfors bruks small forest axe in original and vgc plus £50
falkniven f1 in mint condition plus £50 to £60 dependant on condition
boker bushcraft knife in as new condition or very good condition. plus £60
Spotting scope must be waterproof fogproof etc not the straight telescope type. plus £50. dependant on condition.
optimus hiker in very good order plus £50
optimus svea in mint condition plus £50
sailing binoculars with built in compass aldi used to do them at about £50 so binoculars plus £50
whistling ghillie kettle in mint condition prefer stainless steel plus £50.

cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE