or swap bialladin spares and other small items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys. ive got to have a clearout of surplus stuff so ive put these items on here to sell them or exchange my surplus for your surplus.

firstly I have a bialladin font (fuel tank) in polishes brass this is complete with a good pump and caps no dints at all and with a good polish it will look amazing its the font for a 300X swap offers

the second is another 300 x font but painted matt black there is a slight dint no bigger than your thumbnail really near the top this has no pump. swap offers

thirdly I have two control cocks and generators but for bialladin. these are untested but seem ok but no guarantees on the generators id say they are fine though. swap offers

next is a glas for the above lanterns perfect condition. £10 or swap offers.

next up is a pre mac pocket well water filter this has never been used the item is complete and unused cant find instructions but its just a pump type thing. £10 posted and paypalled or swap offers

next is a swill army knife I believe its the officer model main blade scissors flat screw driver bottle opener cork screw glasses screw driver tooth pick tweezers pen small lanyard hole.
really nice edc black scales. £10 posted and paypalled or swap offers

next upmedium Arkansas stone in leather pouch this is a 4 inch stone. swap offers

next up is a smiths Arkansas pocket stone about the same size as a falkniven dc3 swap offers

next is a packlite torch these were originally made for the us air force it has high and low modes and the whole torch head is glow in the dark and this feature charges from the torch itself when its turned on. £6.oo posted and paypalled or swap offers.

and finally is a really small pocket/ stubby axe. this axe is about as big as my hand it didn't have a mask when I got it so I made one based on a gransfors axe mask the handle is rubber covered the cutting face is I and half inches long and the whole thing weighs in at 330 grams. £6.oo posted and paypalled or swap offers

photos of all items will be on later today.

as for my wants list.
first thing am looking for is a feurhand hurricane lamp in very good condition.

secondly Australian waterbottle pouch or similar.

thirdly us army 2 quart collapsible canteen. and cover. prefer green but desert colours acceptable.

fourth bcb crusader mess tins must be in mint condition

next I would like brass uco candle lantern

second choice any other colour uco candle lantern.

and lastly offers of sharp and shiny or waterproof binoculars. other offers considered but no clothing or footwear please

photos up a bit later

cheers GB

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
further to my wants list modern copy us army water bottle cover.
good quality water bottle covers would like one to fit 1 litre sigg type bottle the molle type ones are ideal
brass tinderbox
Kelly or gillie kettle
small dutch oven.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
also wanting bcb crusader cup and cooker unit in stainless steel not black and must be in vgc

also wanting dd multicam tarp

also wanting piece of reindeer hide with hair on siliconised preferred.

also needed automatic leather sewing awl the type with the inbuilt bobin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE