(or part-trade) Ray Mears Golden Eagle 4-Season Sleeping bag - used twice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
A reluctant sale of a high quality sleeping bag.

This one: http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/64-Ray-Mears-4-Season-Sleeping-Bag-Golden-Eagle/

It was bought last year and used only twice with a silk liner in dry conditions. No rips, holes, tears or snags (I've given this a good look over 3 times and can't find any flaws apart from a tiny bit of rubbing on the top baffle.) I have decided to get rid of it as it's wayyyy to warm for my needs so I hope to sell this any buy a more suitable bag.

Ideally I would like a paypal/bank tranfser but am open to pay paypal & part trade. For example I am after alot of green woodworking tools:

Drawknives
Adzes
Bowl Adze
Carving axes
Hook/crook and spoon knives
Froes
Etc.

I am (when this sells) also after a quality maybe 3 or 4 season sleeping bag & silk liner.
A DD hammock with fly net and tarp, possibly.

So if you would like the sleeping bag and have some of these tools to trade, reply in thread or PM.

I can take some photos of the actual bag by request but please be assured it is in almost new condition complete with its Woodlore compression sack.

Any questions or requests in thread or PM please.

Last edited:

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
A few closeups of detail and minimal wear.

Base of bag - no wear:
img0648ei.jpg

Top of main zip rubbing wear:
img0651dd.jpg

Hood edge (No discernable rubbing/wear):
img0654ws.jpg

Top (inner) baffle & Zip baffle velcro/wear:
img0657q.jpg

More photos on request.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Currently entertaining a trade on the bag, but other trade offers and second dibs for purchase still welcomed.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE