Optimus Crux, Silva Headtorch, Romisen Cree RC-R5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Folding Optimus Crux, packs into very small portable system using 125g screw fitting cartridge.
£25 posted inc fees and 3/4 full gas can.

3LiRr.jpg

QuLK2.jpg

89Lnd.jpg

Silva Ranger Head Torch. Silva's 'intelligent' light system gives a triangular beam lighting up your feet and the distance.
Red (ideal for reading or keeping a low profile) then main, med, low. Single AA. Ideal for the woods.
£18 posted inc fees.

Romisen RC-R5 300 lumen CREE torch. Uber light, uber bright. I've used this against my 550 lumen Silva Alpha 2
and they both illuminate the 200 yard sign on the range. The silva being slightly ahead obviously!
Comes with 2x trustfire 14500 3.7V 900mah protected cells and trustfire charger.
You will need a shaving plug connector (70p delivered, the bay). Cells charged twice.
Sold

RUJ2u.jpg

These will probably go out Monday, as I'm away this weekend but will be posted 1'st class recorded. Paypal or internet banking fine.

Cheers!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE