open canoeist/bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
I would like to hear from any open canoeis/bushcraftes who are interested in combining both open canoeing and bushcraft with an option of a meet and greet in the future

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I'd be interested in combining both as the reason I bought a canadian was to allow me to transport more kit.
We are however some distance apart*!
Regards Alan

PS do you frequent SOTP a number of bushcraft/canoeists here do?
Alan

*(I live in the Midlands)

Feb 24, 2008
North Wales
I'm an open canoe paddler and think they go hand in hand, nothing better than finding a great place on the river and getting a brew going......

H

High on Hex

I've built and paddled canoes in the past and i like wild camping. Never combined the two though. Definitely something i'd get into if i had company.

h2o

Settler
Oct 1, 2007
ribble valley
Canoe are great filled with gear making your way to camp.Ive got an inflatable that ive used up in scotland on a bushcraft outing,but usually its for the local river but canoe camping is something i want to do a lot more of.

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
I'd be interested in combining both as the reason I bought a canadian was to allow me to transport more kit.
Regards Alan

Alan

I've been on the SOTP but I don't use the form, some of the members on there are a bit ify.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You were banned on SOTP for having multiple accounts and posting on threads one of your alter egos had started.

Please do not bring problems from another forum into a thread on this one.

Comments such as "I've been on the SOTP but I don't use the form, some of the members on there are a bit ify." are simply infammatory. Might I recommend that you read the rules? Slander is also considered an offence.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45

For the record, having multiple accounts 'will' get a ban here on BcUK too.

There is a large crossover membership between BcUk, SoTP and BB, many of us have friends on all three forums.

Toddy

subedarmajor

Forager
May 25, 2008
winterton uk
I'm very new to Bushcraft/wild camping but I have had a go at canoeing in the past, it;s something I could easily get into.

The only thing holding me back is, as always time and money.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Regards Alan

Alan

Hi Allan I would be up for a canoe camp/hammock get-together sometime where were you thinking off

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Woodstock
I see this thread is bumped and you and I are both on the Midland Meet in December. Perhaps If you are still interested we could have a chat about possibilities?
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE