Sold Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife Brand New

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

lostplanet

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 18, 2005
2,186
275
55
Kent
Ontario 499 survival knife Air force Bolt Knife Brand New unused.

Bought from heinnie Sept 2019 and kept stored dry. I already have one so this one is surplus.

£55 delivered By courier (DPD or UPS) to mainland UK only, No Paypal, Bank transfer only Please. No returns

ID will be needed before Payment Please. Thanks.

kAVjdQol.jpg


p26rHlYl.jpg


TkajDgHl.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you are interested in this item please be aware that the Lockdown in the UK could cause delays and withdrawls/refunds if I cannot visit places to ship items. Thank you.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE