Sold Onetigris Smokey Hut Hot Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
Used twice, wonderful times had, keeping the stove but selling this to get the bigger model as I use it for canoe camping and weight doesn't matter. No holes, no tears, complete with stuffsac, guylines, central pole and kevlar stove jack fitted. The jack shows a bit of heat effect but that's it's job. Superlight single skin robust shelter perfect on its own or with a stove. £100 posted and PayPalled.

20230117_190108.JPG20230118_093630.JPG

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
Hi there,

Here are the official website specs.
  • Quality Materail: Made with 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric with waterproof YKK Zippers and waterproof treated seams, waterproof rating 2000mm, lightweight, durable and highly versatile
  • Double Tent: 10.4ft (3.2m) in Diameter, 5.2ft (1.6m) in Height, ample space for 2 persons with a top opening for a wood burning stove and hot flue pipe (the "chimney")
  • Quick Setting: Comes with no tent bottom, only a full set of kits (an lightweight aluminum tent pole in 5.2ft, 4 guylines & 10 aluminum stakes) for a quick and easy setup and take down in the cold
  • Good Ventilation: 2 windows for ventilation at the top for good airflow with 1 zippered side entrance
  • Ultralight & Compact: Weighs only 2.6Ib (1200g), a super light double shelter for the adventurers, one waterproof stuff sack for easy storage & carry

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Would you take a cheque? Or i could send cash by registered post. Sorry, but I don't use any thing like PayPal or electronic banking. Been after one for a while.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE