One for Toddy....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I keep meaning to try this fresh and see if I can get some of the blue to 'fix' on anything. My problem is that all of the information that I researched was full of horrendous warnings about poisonings. Even so, I'd give it a go if I knew that I wasn't likely to wipe out the newts, etc., should I have a spillage in the garden.
I'd appreciate hearing if someone does manage something other than yellow dye or a cream for haemorroids or varicose veins from it :D
Cheers,
Toddy

Toddy said:
I keep meaning to try this fresh and see if I can get some of the blue to 'fix' on anything. My problem is that all of the information that I researched was full of horrendous warnings about poisonings. Even so, I'd give it a go if I knew that I wasn't likely to wipe out the newts, etc., should I have a spillage in the garden.
I'd appreciate hearing if someone does manage something other than yellow or a cream for haemorroids or varicose veins from it :D
Cheers,
Toddy

Leaves in warm water are reasonable for soaping and cleaning your hands ;) Not as good as Soapwort though :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE