On Telly tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
As well as another Bill Oddie program at 20:00 on BBC2, afterwards there is this

20:50 Today
BBC2
Wild Summer River
A leisurely trip down the River Dart, through moor and heath into ancient oak woodland and back out onto open pasture. Dippers, herons, kingfishers, mallards and many other water birds can all be found on its water, along its banks live badgers and foxes, and above it soar buzzards and peregrine falcons

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
i think the programme at 8pm looks pretty good. I didn't see any mention of Bill Oddie though. :rolleyes:

Natural World: The Eagle Has Landed

Wed 4 May, 20:00 - 20:50 50 mins

The struggle to bring ospreys, red kites and sea eagles back from the brink of extinction is Britain's greatest wildlife success story.

Thanks to a few dedicated people these magnificent birds of prey are recovering fast, and after over 100 years absence, they may even be about to reclaim the skies of southern England. [AD, S]

Martin

shinobi said:
i think the programme at 8pm looks pretty good. I didn't see any mention of Bill Oddie though. :rolleyes:

Natural World: The Eagle Has Landed

Wed 4 May, 20:00 - 20:50 50 mins

The struggle to bring ospreys, red kites and sea eagles back from the brink of extinction is Britain's greatest wildlife success story.

Thanks to a few dedicated people these magnificent birds of prey are recovering fast, and after over 100 years absence, they may even be about to reclaim the skies of southern England. [AD, S]

Martin
Here's the write up from the net listings -

20:00 Today
BBC2
Natural World
Documentary narrated by Bill Oddie about the successes of a few dedicated people in bringing ospreys, red kites and sea eagles back from the brink of extinction
;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE