On Foot Through Africa

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
Book by Ffyona Campbell.
Synopsis:
Posh bird walks South to North through Africa with various males in supporting roles.
By the end of chapter two she is looking at the moon and sensing her boyfriend's, a young Ray Mears, presence strongly.
At the end of chapter five he is there in her daydreams drawing her on and at the beginning of chapter ten she dumps him.
The journey continues for a further 25 chapters.

Good tale of a real journey with many photos including some of a young and slim Raymond.

Swop for something but I can't think of anything I need so make me any offer.

Cheers

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Wasn't this the lady who later admitted she'd cheated and hadn't actually walked all the way?

Good lad, Ray - you were well shot of her. :D

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Wasn't this the lady who later admitted she'd cheated and hadn't actually walked all the way?

That was her round the world trip. She later went back and finished it off. If I recall, Ray accompanied her across Africa in this one

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
That was her round the world trip. She later went back and finished it off. If I recall, Ray accompanied her across Africa in this one

He was only there for bits of it.
As there are no offers of swops I'll give it to somebody but I would prefer that they are either young or impoverished and preferably both.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE