olive micarta bush knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
O1 bush blade with olive micarta scales backed with red fibre liners & 1/4" brass & mosaic pins with 3/8" mosaic lanyard tube
Blade Spec:
Steel: O1 heat treated to RC58
finish: mirror polished
Grind : 1/2 flat ground with micro secondery bevel
Full length: 250mm
width: 30mm
blade length: 125mm
handle: 125mm

The knife will be supplied with a sheath from veg tanned shoulder as usual
I'm asking £80 inc postage etc Now Sold Thanks
You must be over 18 to buy this item​

blackmicartacampknife024.jpg

blackmicartacampknife020.jpg

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Hi Mark
All my O1 blades I make and heat treat myself, some stainless blades I buy in from Knife kits, jantz supplies or North coast knives ( all in the usa) the rwl34 and damasteel I use I get as flat stock from barmond who also does the heat treatment,

Regards

Ian

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Lovely work

Do you find you can shop and import the blades without any hassle Ian?

Up until now I haven't had a problem, on this blade the handle material and the mosaic pins comes from Jantz supplies in the USA.
stainless Blades I import from Knife Kits also in the states the big problem is the criminal VAT and parcel force Handling charges which appears to be as much as 25% of the order value:rant: : and they are never consistant, :rant: since january Iv'e hade 5 ordes to the same value of the same materials and the charges are always different:rant: :rant:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE